One of the most common emails I receive is you asking what to have ready before you call for your masturbation session.
What Are My Choices?
What I want you to have ready depends a lot on what my options are. Everybody is different and everybody owns different things. While you might have an array of sex toys, someone else might have a family and be unable to have anything beyond kitchen tools.
It all works!
- A Good Lube (Astroglide is my favorite)
- Condoms (to be used if any anal play is happening)
- Nitrile Gloves (if fingers are going in the butthole)
- Clean-up Towel/Tissues/Wash cloth/etc.
Then we move to the Kitchen, Office or Around the House… and see what fun things are there. What is good about using these household items is the clever masturbator is able to stock the office or kitchen with the “toys” they want to use.
“Look honey! A new mallet!”
- Ice! (for all sorts of places)
- Wooden Spoon (for spanking, of course!)
- Plastic Spatula (also for spanking, but loooovvvveeee this for spanking the balls)
- Pastry Poker Thing (a “docker”)
- Chip Clips, Clothespins or the Big Office Clips (to be used on various body parts)
- Water Massage
- Electric Toothbrush
- Thick Plastic Spoon
- Ice Cream Scoop
(Now you see what the condoms are for, right? To cover all those kitchen utensils!)
Of course, you do not have to have ALL these things ready and waiting. Pick 2 or 3 of your fave and bring them to the call. Something to spank with and clamp with are pretty important.
Then we move to the sex toys for you lucky ducks who have the space and money for them. Oh, and privacy!
These are the frequent ones I like to have my people keep handy.
- Vibes of All Kinds (bullet/anal vibe/Magic Wand/etc.)
- Nipple Clamps
- Paddle/Cane/Other Spanking Toys
Of course there are a million other options of sex toys you might have, but these are the basics I love to see you have when we have a call.
I sure hope this helps you folks! I know it will help me!
And aren’t I the one you are doing this for in the first place?