Are You Having Anonymous Sex?
I talk to lots of people who put out ads to meet people in order to have sex, most often, anonymously. I worry about them and want them safe. (I want YOU safe, too!)
Whether you are an MSM/straight cocksucker, closeted gay, a sissy, or transwoman..there are some safety concerns I want to talk about when you are having anonymous sex. I’m writing it here so when we are on the phone, I am not ruining your fantasy with reality.
Click to the section you need directly below:
- Devising a Safety Plan to Protect Yourself
- Physical Risks of Anonymous Sex (also read Devising a Safety Plan to Protect Yourself)
- Sexual Risks of Anonymous Sex
- How to Minimize Your Sexual Risks with Anonymous Sex
- How to Get Immediate Help if You are Sexually or Physically Assaulted
- Ways to minimize being arrested
- Ideas for explaining your wounds to your family and friends
- Strategies for staying safe, physically, sexually and emotionally
- How to interact with law enforcement and medical personnel
- Emotional Healing After Physical/Sexual Assault
- A list of Resources for all aspects of sexual, physical and emotional health
* What is “TW” or “Trigger Warning?”